Warrior Fight 4
Official PPV Replay
- Bell Time
- Apr 21, 11:44AM ET/8:44AM PT
- Fair Play Promotion OU -
- Saku Suurhall, Paldiski maantee 104b, 13522 Tallinn
- Rate this show
Thanks! Hate it Don't like it It's ok It's good It's great
*Lifetime replay included
Estonia's most famous boxer Pavel Semjonov will fight for the WBA Continental middleweight belt on the 21st of April in Tallinn, Saku Suurhall.
Semjonov, who has 22 wins and 8 losses in his account, will headline the countries best boxing event Warrior Fight 4, as he steps into the ring against unbeaten Belarusian Nikolay Veselov.
Semjonov is the only Estonian boxer who has had chances to fight for international boxing titles. But the WBA Continental title will be his best chance to finally get a belt, as he has never lost in his home-country.
9. Middleweight PAVEL SEMJONOV - Maardu, EST vs NIKOLAI VESELOV - BLR
8. Super Welterweight KAUPO ARRO - Rapla, EST vs MIRKKO MOISAR - Keila, EST
7. Cruiserweight RAIN KARLSON - Tallinn, EST vs IGOR PYLYPENKO - Kiev, UKR
6. Super Middleweight HENDRIK THEMAS - Tallinn, EST vs ALEXEI KULICHKOV - BGR
5. Cruiserweight ABDULA ABDURAKHMANOV - RUS vs MATEUSZ RYBARSKI - Katowice, POL
4. Cruiserweight AINAR KARLSON - Tallinn, EST vs NIKITA NESTERENKO - Kiev, UKR
3. Featherweight ALAR HUTROV - TARTU, EST vs ZYGIMANTAS LINAUSKAS -Kaunas, LIT
2. Super Lightweight MAC OJASMAA - Tallinn, EST DMITRI KOSTENKO - Kiev, UKR
1. Featherweight ELIAS OKKONEN - Oulu, FIN VLADISLAVS DAVIDAITIS - Riga, LAT
If you have questions, visit the Help Center where you can find answers to frequently asked questions or contact the support team.