FITE is the premiere digital network for Combat Sports providing hours of live, PPV and on-demand programming to combat sports fans all around the world. FITE streams more events than anyone else:
- 1,000+ Live combat sports events streamed to date
- 200+ Content distribution deals with promoters and rights holders including:
Golden Boy Promotions, RIZIN FF, WSOF / Professional Fighters League, UFC, Sauerland Boxing, CES Boxing, ROH Wrestling, Impact Wrestling and more.
- Library of 10,000+ hours of VOD content
- Unique OTT global TV streaming technology includes 7,000 supported TV models with 350M global TV install base. No need for cable or satellite subscriptions.
- Ability to cast and watch on any device with no boxes, no cables, no setup, no multiple RCs. Supported devices include Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic smart TVs, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV and more.
- Invite friends to watch live events with you and chat live with fans around the world.
At FITE we are a group of passionate MMA, Pro Wrestling, Boxing, BJJ, Kickboxing, Muay Thai fans who’s goal is to bring the best of combat sports to fans around the world while providing an unmatched experience with unmatched simplicity.
If you’re a publisher or content owner evaluating cooperation opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For general support or if you want to share your FITE experience with us, please email us at email@example.com
Uniondale, NY 11556
Co-founder and CEO
- Founded and ran three software companies
- One exit, one IPO and BSE
- Previously: Ran a professional services company, Bianor, delivering software solutions to IBM, Samsung, Procter & Gamble and NATO
- Previously: CTO of TTS; Software Engineer at IBM
- Education: Technical University of Sofia (Computer Science); UNWE (Macroeconomics)
- Karate black belt holder, practiced Judo, now eager BJJ practitioner
- 30 years of live event television experience
- Involved with the development, promotion, production and distribution of 150+ live event pay-per-view telecasts
- Previously: VP Marketing at TNA; EVP Television and Licensing at Clear Channel MotorSports; Director of Marketing at Turner Broadcastings’s WCW; Director of Media Relations WWF (WWE)
- Negotiated and secured air dates with ESPN, TNN, Speed Channel, ABC, CBS
- Education: Ohio University (MS in Sports Administration, BS in Science Education)
Co-Founder and CAO
- Seasoned operations manager – 20+ years developing technology solutions
- Previously: VP Operations of Cemtrex; Product Manager at Raritan; VP Operations at ISS; Director of Product Development at Intelligent Digital Systems
- Several patents and patent applications
- Education: Technical University of Sofia (MS in Computer Science)
Co-Founder and CTO
- Experienced mobile and telecom professional – delivered numerous software solutions to customers such as ATKearney, IBM, Duracell, etc.
- Previously: CTO and VP Business Development at Bianor; Researcher at National Academy of Sciences, Institute for Information Technologies
- Education: Technical University of Sofia (Telecommunications)
- 17+ years of experience in live events operations and programmer relations with over 850 live event broadcasts across multiple platforms
- Previously COO World Series of Fighting, directing all aspects of operations for the MMA promotion
- Previously CEO TSP (dba Tapout WorldWide); VP of Operations International Fight League; MIS Director of Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Education: BS, Computer Science & Finance
- ACIM Chartered Marketer with over 15 years of digital marketing experience, user acquisition and all things inbound
- Previously spearheaded marketing of best-seller mobile products for top software companies in Bulgaria and working as a product manager for US mobile messaging startup
Executive Advisor, Boxing
- 25+ experience years in the television sports business
- Legal and consulting advisor for Don King Productions, DiBella Entertainment, Frank Warren, Dan Goosen, Cedric Kushner, Star Boxing, Warriors Boxing, Dennis Connor Sports and WWE
- Previously running the sports and events business at Showtime Networks
- Helped found Next New Networks Inc. (sold to Google, Inc.), Fredearator Inc., Worldwide Biggies, and the Epix premium television network
- Member of the New York Bar, lives in NYC
Executive Advisor, Corporate Development
- Executive leader with 15+ years of experience in the digital media & entertainment industries
- Currently Senior VP of Business Development at First Look Media
- Previously Senior VP of Business Development at Vimeo; Head of Business Development at Sony Corporation of America; Business Manager at MTV Networks
- Education: NYU (MBA in International Business & Finance). Syracuse University Newhouse School (BS in Television, Radio & Film Management)