FITE is the premiere digital network for combat sports.
We exist to help fans discover and experience exciting sports events, and help programmers distribute, market and monetize them.
FITE streams many of the best live and pay-per-view events, and tens of thousands of hours of on-demand programming to millions of fans around the world. With 2,000 flawlessly delivered premium live events to date, we have the unprecedented fight record of 2000-0-0.
FITE is the leading digital distributor for the industry’s marquee events, including KSI-Logan Paul 2 from Matchroom Boxing, Canelo vs GGG 1 & 2 from GBP/HBO, Paquiao-Thurman from PBC/Fox, Crawford vs Khan – Top Rank / ESPN PPV, all AEW PPVs, and many others. Our patented TV streaming technology supports 7,000 TV models by all major manufacturers, in addition to Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV and Android TV. Beyond viewing, we offer fans the opportunity to chat live and share video content and experience with other fans, fighters and celebrities.
At FITE we are a group of passionate MMA, Pro Wrestling, Boxing and Kickboxing fans and practitioners whose goal is to bring the best of combat sports to like-minded people around the world while providing an unmatched experience with unmatched simplicity.
In The News
- Founded and ran three software companies
- One exit, one IPO and BSE
- Previously: Ran a professional services company, Bianor, delivering software solutions to IBM, Samsung, Procter & Gamble and NATO
- Previously: CTO of TTS; Software Engineer at IBM
- Education: Technical University of Sofia (Computer Science); UNWE (Macroeconomics)
- Karate black belt holder, and eager BJJ practitioner
- 30 years of live event television experience
- Involved with the development, promotion, production and distribution of 150+ live event pay-per-view telecasts
- Previously: VP Marketing at TNA; EVP Television and Licensing at Clear Channel MotorSports; Director of Marketing at Turner Broadcastings’s WCW; Director of Media Relations WWF (WWE)
- Negotiated and secured air dates with ESPN, TNN, Speed Channel, ABC, CBS
- Education: Ohio University (MS in Sports Administration, BS in Science Education)
- 25 years of monetizing global digital content
- Previously CMO, Karate Combat, CCO of FilmOn/FOTV, Director PPV at DIRECTV managing P&Ls to $500mm
- President/Co-founder of SoCal PPV Cable Co-op
- Award-winning marketer and frequent industry panelist
- First degree Shotokan Karate Black Belt, training for Ni Dan
- Education: University of California, Los Angeles (Theater Arts)
- 17+ years of experience in live events operations and programmer relations with over 850 live event broadcasts across multiple platforms
- Previously COO World Series of Fighting, directing all aspects of operations for the MMA promotion
- Previously CEO TSP (dba Tapout WorldWide); VP of Operations International Fight League; MIS Director of UFC
- Education: BS, Computer Science & Finance
- Experienced mobile and telecom professional – delivered numerous software solutions to customers such as ATKearney, IBM, Duracell, etc.
- Previously: CTO and VP Business Development at Bianor; Researcher at National Academy of Sciences, Institute for Information Technologies
- Education: Technical University of Sofia (Telecommunications)
- Seasoned operations manager – 20+ years developing technology solutions
- Previously: VP Operations of Cemtrex; Product Manager at Raritan; VP Operations at ISS; Director of Product Development at Intelligent Digital Systems
- Several patents and patent applications
- Education: Technical University of Sofia (MS in Computer Science)
- Former partner at Sequoia Capital
- Previous investments at Sequoia include Whatsapp, App Annie, Pocket Gems, Shopular, Thanx
- Founder of Avid AI (acquired by FITE in 2018) – a mobile-first community for the next generation of sports fans
- 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo and long-time MMA and boxing fan
Executive Adviser, Boxing
- 25+ experience years in the television sports business
- Legal and consulting advisor for Don King Productions, DiBella Entertainment, Frank Warren, Dan Goosen, Cedric Kushner, Star Boxing, Warriors Boxing, Dennis Connor Sports and WWE
- Previously running the sports and events business at Showtime Networks
- Helped found Next New Networks Inc. (sold to Google, Inc.), Fredearator Inc., Worldwide Biggies, and the Epix premium television network
- Member of the New York Bar, lives in NYC
Executive Adviser, Corporate Development
- Executive leader with 15+ years of experience in the digital media & entertainment industries
- Currently Senior VP of Strategy and Operations at WWE
- Previously Senior VP of Business Development at First Look Media; Senior VP of Business Development at Vimeo; Head of Business Development at Sony Corporation of America; Business Manager at MTV Networks
- Education: NYU (MBA in International Business & Finance). Syracuse University Newhouse School (BS in Television, Radio & Film Management)